Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Yava for Discord Vintage

My font Yava has been used for the logo of an Australian vintage store Discord Vintage!



It's very nice of them to let me know about it, because this definitely got me excited! I know it's quite a hard typeface to use onscreen but they understood its limitations and I'm very happy with how they used Yava!
People using your font is quite a surprising experience. I'm happy and also secretly relieved to see something lovely coming out.
I'm especially liking their title for their Tumblr site.


Thank you Tee and Kym for featuring me on your newsletter and Tumblr too.
You can visit their Etsy site here for their lovely vintage clothes.

And you can download my Yava font for free from Da Font website. Number of downloads are 7000 and still counting....